We’re pleased to announce that we will be going live on 21st February 2023, to a new online consultation tool called PATCHS.
The new online consultation service offers a secure, simple, and flexible way for patients and carers to contact their GP practice.
By registering you will have easy access to a range of services from your computer or smartphone, including:
- Anything non-urgent that you need to contact us for:
- GP consultations
- Fit/sick note
- Repeat Medications and prescriptions
- Health advice
- Access to any of our services/health professionals
Why should you use PATCHS?
- Convenient and quicker than using the telephone
- You can submit requests on behalf of someone you care for
- Getting quicker responses for admin queries
- Frees up our telephone lines for people that cannot use PATCHS
- Creates more time for admin staff to deal with patient enquiries
- Ensures we can more easily prioritise requests based on clinical urgency
How to use PATCHS
- Once you have registered, you can access PATCHS by clicking the link on our website or opening the PATCHS app on your smartphone. Login by entering your registered email address & password.
- Choose the appropriate option and answer a few simple questions to help your GP understand your problem.
- Your answers are sent to your GP who responds as quickly as possible. Initial responses may be via online message or phone, with face-to-face or video consultation appointments scheduled if necessary.
You can register via this button on PATCHS. All you will need to do is provide an email address and set up a password.