Welcome to the Garforth Medical Practice
We are a six-partner practice with our main surgery in Church Lane, Garforth and branch surgeries at Barwick-in-Elmet and Aberford.We hope this website will help you make the best use of the service we offer and we also include some advice on the treatment of minor ailments.Practice Information
Our practice is a training/teaching practice. Our registrars are fully qualified and have a great deal of hospital experience. Registrars are attached to our practice for 6 to 12 months and usually become general practitioners after completing their training. We are also fortunate to have medical students attached to our practice for short periods. If you do not wish to have the student present during your consultation please inform the reception staff prior to seeing the doctor.Reception
If you wish to make enquiries about administration or non-medical aspects of your health or treatment our receptionists will be glad to help you.
- Whorlton Hall: Ten arrested over abuse allegations
- 'Cancer screening should be as easy as booking a flight'
- Sinikiwe Kademaunga: 'Don't associate disability with poverty'
- Migraines: Calls for 'life changing' drug Aimovig on NHS in England
- Alex Danson: England captain and Olympic champion on head injury recovery
Garforth Opening Hours
|Monday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||07:15 - 18:00|
|Weds, Thurs and Friday||08:00 - 18:00|
- Flu 2013
- Lung Cancer
- Stop Smoking
- Launch 111